Download A ResumeDownload PDF
Sr Software Engineer, Beachbody
Santa Monica, California
Apr 2021 - Current
Web Developer, RadNet.com
Orange County, California
Nov 2016 - Apr 2021
My primary responsibilities were to design and develop websites, landing pages that help promote RadNet imaging technologies, research and applications that interface with RadNet customers. I was tasked with making improvements to UI, front-end, backend and relevant software engineering aspects to help improve the overall experience of customers utilizing RadNet web services.
- Implemented new stacks on state-of-the-art frameworks like React, Angular to help improve items like page speed, ease of use with websites, security and accessibility
- Helped migrate websites from Pantheon to AWS, huge cost savings for company, as well as future proofing using the cloud.
- Converted legacy websites using Drupal 7 and PHP5 to newer websites on Gatsby & React with Drupal 8 as a headless CMS.
Web Developer, Equate Media
Los Angeles, California
May 2015 - Nov 2016
- Landing pages that I designed helped generate new traffic and sales for Budget Van Lines, allowing our department to hire more workers and build new websites like Uload, Equate, iMover. The landing pages reduced the amount of steps from previous landing pages to help get customers quickly over to contacting sales instead of struggling with the UI.
- Used the latest in JQuery and CSS3 Animations to make websites that were fast, performant and interactive for the customer (improvements included custom datepickers, improved cost calculators, Google Maps integration, and less loading time per pages; we improved our page score and rank on Google as a result).
Web Developer, Freelance & Contract Roles
Los Angeles, California
2011 - 2014
Marketing Project Manager, The Press-Enterprise | PE.com
2005 - 2011
Worked directly for General Manager of Interactive Media for Digital Advertising. Was responsible for sales development in online advertising categories such as Automotive, Real Estate, Retail and Classified advertising. Helped with the strategy and tactics behind the launches of many revenue generating initiatives such as Cars.com with PE.cars for our Automotive category, PE.WOW, a motorcycle, boat and RV publication, PE.homes, PE.jobs, and PE.buy for Retail shopping. Duties included forecasting, sales plan and strategy development, creating marketing collateral and designs, infield and outfield sales calls, sales training, sales assistance, and marketing research with tools like SQL, Excel, Google Analytics. Helped generate and manage over $12 million in annual sales for PE.com.
University of California, Riverside
BA, Business Economics
2001 - 2005
Teaching & Mentorship
2012 - Present
Presentations I Gave
Full Stack Web Development Mentor
2019 - 2020
Front End Web Development (FEWD), Teachers Assistant
2015 - 2016